Rain Check--D/FW Center

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Hey folks, we have set up two all day classes at D/FW Center on what's called the Rain Check program. All day on a Saturday with folks at Center; discuss things, watch controllers work traffic and interface with them; time at a Sim where we separate. If anyone in our area would like to come, I can send details. We have four or five open seats at this time.

Dates are Saturday August 12th and Saturday the 19th.

Best,

Dave

This is a very good program. You get to see air traffic controllers in action and even partake in some of that to a degree. Some of the technology in use, including weather stuff, is just awesome. I wouldn't mind being an air traffic controller myself but too many years have gone by.

Dave Siciliano said:
Hey folks, we have set up two all day classes at D/FW Center on what's called the Rain Check program. All day on a Saturday with folks at Center; discuss things, watch controllers work traffic and interface with them; time at a Sim where we separate. If anyone in our area would like to come, I can send details. We have four or five open seats at this time.

Dates are Saturday August 12th and Saturday the 19th.

Best,

Dave

I'm interested, Dave. Sending you an email... thanks!

Troy

Back