Racoons

She was a "loose" woman anyway, that Magill, yeah she was.

Inject mass quantity of vodka into oranges. Leave the oranges in a place the raccoons can get to them. Watch the fun.

As long as you don't mess with their liquor, you should survive any encounter.

raccoon-middle-finger.jpg

2) get a conibear trap, 5 gallon bucket and a can of tuna. Lay the bucket on it's side and cut notches at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions, open the tuna and put it in the back, set the trap and put each side in the notches. The coon will go in to get the tuna and then your problem is reduced by one. Just set it out late afternoon and keep going till you've cleaned them out.

Or a live trap (so you don't catch the neighbor's cat) and a trash can full of water.

Or a live trap (so you don't catch the neighbor's cat) and a trash can full of water.

Live trap and a Marlin 795 to pop them in the head. Then off to the woods for recycling.

Live trap and a Marlin 795 to pop them in the head. Then off to the woods for recycling.
That works, too, if you are able to do that in your neighborhood.

A lot of people in these parts were trapping rabbits and wondering what to do with them. They called the extension agent who told them the humane thing to do was drown them in a trash can. People then decided that trapping rabbits was no fun anymore.

LIved in the county at the time, no problem. Had a big raccoon issue in the attic not long after we moved into the house. The inspector should have seen the evidence, but he was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Had a wildlife expert come out, and he said he’d trap out the coons and then fix where they were getting in for the sum of $3500. I said thanks but no, and went to HD for a live trap and Wally World for the 795.

Trapped out 7 raccoons and got 5 possum as well before the noises stopped. Once they did I fixed the entry point. Done.

Glad I did do the live trap, I caught a couple of neighborhood cats, catch and release. One was dumb enough to get caught twice, but let him go because he had seven more in the bank.

I caught a couple of neighborhood cats, catch and release. One was dumb enough to get caught twice, but let him go because he had seven more in the nk.

Chinese restaurants would've paid a nice sum. Just saying.

Talking about his last fishing trip no doubt.

or maybe something else, that we wouldn't believe either...;)

@Cooter, yeah, it was a hassle at first but never had another problem once I got them out and closed the hole.

Chinese restaurants would've paid a nice sum. Just saying.

Ate at Chinesse restaurant once where the meat was a little strinngy... Didn't know if I ordered the Mandarin Meow or the Szechuan Bow Wow... but I will tell you there was definitely some Kung Pow going on with my digestive system the next morning....

Been meaning to peel the paint in the bathroom!!!

Back