R (or even X) rated flying story

drotto

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
drotto
I can not not credit for this nor did I witness it, but it was told by my CFI today, and the story has very quickly become FBO lore at the airport I am training at.

My CFI also flies for a charter company, but will also do his own charters on occasion. This weekend he was chartered to take three people (one man and two women) out to Chicago, on a quick turn around flight. He left early morning and did the return flight with the same people that evening. For whatever reason, they person chartering the flight had my CFI take the Chieftain. So they did have more than enough room for 4 people, but we are not talking about any privacy here. Despite that, the three people renting the plane decided to have a threesome in the back of the plane on the night flight back home. Needless to say, the CFI was not involved, but was witness whether he wanted to be or not.

I've always wondered why our Skylane had a rear view mirror mounted on the glareshield.

There used to be a charter company in the Houston area that did romantic flights. They used a Piper Chieftain 31-350 and had the back made into a romantic bedroom. The cockpit had a door so the customers could have privacy. The back of the plane had two seats for take off and landing, then at cruise it was lights off and join the club.

nothing creepy about this:

dave_cmg.gif

It has been difficult to even get up to G rating in my -10. I have snuck a kiss with O2 hoses in our noses at 16,500 once. I put the kids on "ISO" before doing so, but still heard them ewwwing in the back. So does that qualify for the 3 mile high club?

Wasn't your CFI busy flying the airplane, vs. watching the ins and outs?

I can not not credit for this nor did I witness it, but it was told by my CFI today, and the story has very quickly become FBO lore at the airport I am training at.

My CFI also flies for a charter company, but will also do his own charters on occasion. This weekend he was chartered to take three people (one man and two women) out to Chicago, on a quick turn around flight. He left early morning and did the return flight with the same people that evening. For whatever reason, they person chartering the flight had my CFI take the Chieftain. So they did have more than enough room for 4 people, but we are not talking about any privacy here. Despite that, the three people renting the plane decided to have a threesome in the back of the plane on the night flight back home. Needless to say, the CFI was not involved, but was witness whether he wanted to be or not.

That puts a whole new defination to the PIREP from the pilot to ATC of "light to moderate chop"...:hairraise:....:rolleyes:........:D

There used to be a charter company in the Houston area that did romantic flights. They used a Piper Chieftain 31-350 and had the back made into a romantic bedroom. The cockpit had a door so the customers could have privacy. The back of the plane had two seats for take off and landing, then at cruise it was lights off and join the club.

There are a few operators around the country that have done it with PA32s.

"Cleaning fee: $300."

There are a few operators around the country that have done it with PA32s.

More than a few lol, it's the perfect plane for it in fact with club seating and the rear seats removed to make way for a sheet of plywood and a foam mattress. They buckle in the rear facing seat for T/O and landing, you pull a curtain between the front seats and back at 5500' and let them go at it for 45 minutes while you orbit within 25SM at max endurance settings and land them at 1-1.2. 20+ years ago we'd charge $350 for the ride. Back in those days that was pretty much a $280 profit.

More than a few lol, it's the perfect plane for it in fact with club seating and the rear seats removed to make way for a sheet of plywood and a foam mattress. They buckle in the rear facing seat for T/O and landing, you pull a curtain between the front seats and back at 5500' and let them go at it for 45 minutes while you orbit within 25SM at max endurance settings and land them at 1-1.2. 20+ years ago we'd charge $350 for the ride. Back in those days that was pretty much a $280 profit.

Did you ever get a tip for doing a zero-g maneuver?

I'm an old fart and have satisfied most of my fantasies, except one: female co-pilot straddles right-side stick -- no takers so far, but hope springs eternal. :goofy::yes::nono:

I'm an old fart and have satisfied most of my fantasies, except one: female co-pilot straddles right-side stick -- no takers so far, but hope springs eternal. :goofy::yes::nono:

I've got a phone number for you, she used to shift gears in my MG.:D

How can you tell when the wife is STILL not the most comfortable in the bird? Even the slightest hint of a "Romantic Encounter at Altitude" is blocked with her developing a case of moderate icing on the exterior surfaces. I'll have to admit it make me scratch my head wondering how even the most innocent of encounters can be achieved in my Mooney M20J........

met a girl/woman (age 25) in the AA terminal in Bogota waiting for the 12AM departure to DFW. During flight to DFW, cabin lights out, flight half-empty, she comes and sits next to me. Gives me a Hand J under the blanket

back when they issued blankets...

does that count

met a girl/woman (age 25) in the AA terminal in Bogota waiting for the 12AM departure to DFW. During flight to DFW, cabin lights out, flight half-empty, she comes and sits next to me. Gives me a Hand J under the blanket

back when they issued blankets...

does that count

Translated:
met a girl/woman (age 25)
I once met an older gentleman

in the AA terminal
At an AA Meeting

in Bogota
Coked out of our minds

Waiting for the 12AM departure to DFW
We left the meeting to score some more blow

During flight to DFW cabin lights out, flight half-empty