Quiet technologies Halo headset

ATLShaun

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Shaun
Color - Black

Condition - like new - I have used it one time and I used the gray triple flange tips so those can be removed or remain depending on your preference. Otherwise the headset is brand new and works great just feels awkward, to me, not to wear a traditional headset

$275 shipped

Would also trade for PFX, Zulu2 or A20 with added cash on my end

I can text pics

You know what's funny..... I used a set of DCs last flight and I was like, Gawd, man, why did I do that. I really enjoy landing without a headache now that I have QTs.

Too bad they weren't your style. They will sell very quick, I have no doubt.

You know what's funny..... I used a set of DCs last flight and I was like, Gawd, man, why did I do that. I really enjoy landing without a headache now that I have QTs.

Too bad they weren't your style. They will sell very quick, I have no doubt.
I flew with a friend yesterday in his Husky, (a blast I must say) I used his Bose. I missed my QT's.

I figured I would be in the minority on them because I have never talked to anyone who had them and didn't rave about them. After all, that's why I bought them in the first place.

I figured I would be in the minority on them because I have never talked to anyone who had them and didn't rave about them. After all, that's why I bought them in the first place.

I sent you a PM as well, I have some trade options if that's your desire or cash as always king sometimes :)

Wow, that took like.....an hour and 15 minutes.

Listed at 8:14; first PM sent 9:08; PM from 2nd interested party, 9:29. The hour and a quarter was until the deal was finalized and posted, I figured they were gone at the first PM, less than an hour. So I'm not buying a second set for my wife . . . But dang, I love mine!!

Dagnabit... I'm off the internet for a few hours (<sarcasm> thanks Time Warner! </sarcasm>) and this is what I miss. Whomever bought it got a great deal. I love mine, and would have loved to have a second set for my wife or son.

Dagnabit... I'm off the internet for a few hours (<sarcasm> thanks Time Warner! </sarcasm>) and this is what I miss. Whomever bought it got a great deal. I love mine, and would have loved to have a second set for my wife or son.

I've got a brand new set of yellows. Used once by my wife, so no ear wax. They are so valuable to me, I'll take $800. :D No serious, I'd really sell em for that. Anything less and they are mine, mine, mine!!!!

Try emailing or calling the guy from the halo web site to get in his queue. I didn't have any luck with his shopping cart but I think he would pencil you in.

I've got a brand new set of yellows. Used once by my wife, so no ear wax. They are so valuable to me, I'll take $800. :D No serious, I'd really sell em for that. Anything less and they are mine, mine, mine!!!!

I was going to say I'll take them for $775 but if your not selling.....

I was going to say I'll take them for $775 but if your not selling.....

I was so disappointed that the ear wax wasn't included and obstructing the small ball in the tube that I just couldn't bring myself to make an offer. If there's no ear wax and obstruction, no deal!

I could wear em a few times! I have lots of stinky orange earwax. Makes em easier to insert next time around.

Back