Question on a medical condition

U

Unregistered

Hi folks,

i would like to know your opinion concerning the following:

if a person has got a clinical diagnosis of epilepsy and if later it turns out that this person doesn´t have epilepsy, is it possible that this person is granted privileges for which a medical certificate that complies with ICAO regulations is needed if otherwise meeting necessary medical requirements? Thank you very much in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my statements and answers are my personal view

if a person has got a clinical diagnosis of epilepsy and if later it turns out that this person doesn´t have epilepsy, is it possible that this person is granted privileges for which a medical certificate that complies with ICAO regulations is needed if otherwise meeting necessary medical requirements? Thank you very much in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Europe there will be new rules established for the issue of medical certificates and the European citizens are invited to submit their ideas. As i want to submit my ideas i would like to know your opinion to the quoted in this post. If you could tell me your opinion until 27th February 2009 i would be happy. When i posted this posting it is 26th February 2009 in the morning where i live. And please disregard the post #4 posted by me. Thank you in advance.

Our man in Europe- if you're an AOPA member, you can have Gary Crump forward your message to our AME representative to ICAO and JAA, in London.

Right now the EU is a hodgepodge that has not been harmonized. The major issues are not US vs EU, it's Germany (Nicht FIT to FLY!) vs France (any opinion you can buy from an AME) to Italy (are you politically connected ?) etc etc etc. Many dogs in this hunt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back