Question about status

S

seeking

what does 'No Medical Information Available' on the Airman Inquiry page mean? Does this allude to an S.I.? or does it mean something else?

what does 'No Medical Information Available' on the Airman Inquiry page mean? Does this allude to an S.I.? or does it mean something else?
As a guest, interesting question. Anyhow, I was thinking the same thing the other day. Basic Med?

As a guest, interesting question. Anyhow, I was thinking the same thing the other day. Basic Med?

Basic Med will be stated as such. ;)

Attachments

• 07896E32-5830-426F-A32E-7CF04FC854B0.jpeg
    07896E32-5830-426F-A32E-7CF04FC854B0.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 164
what does 'No Medical Information Available' on the Airman Inquiry page mean?
It means that the data base was not populated with the dates of the medical for that person. I suspect many are someone who hasn't had a medical since some time in the '70s or perhaps earlier. Lots of names come up with this.

Perhaps it means the FAA is finally obeying federal law. They have no rights to provide my medical information. It is a violation of the privacy act.

Some appear to say 'No Medical Information Available' (as per poster above--old medical?) while I've seen some appear as 'No Medical information Available. To verify contact AAM'.

A couple of years ago the FAA changed the occurrence of the restriction "NOT VALID FOR ANY CLASS AFTER MMYY" which appears on just about everybody's special issuance to the "Contact AAMI" notation. I'm not sure what the point was. Either way, the FAA is illegally disseminating information about the pilot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back