Queen Air

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
A friend gave me a chance to fly a Queen Air today. What a neat old plane. Quite easy to taxi, TO, cruise and land. It can't fly all that fast or high, but it was very smooth and solid. Overall, a good experience. And I got 2 TO's, 2 landings and 0.7 of left seat time in a BE65 for my logbook:D

AWESOME. Lance sounds as if you & Jason are having all the fun. Hah hah hah.

Lance gets to have too much fun, remember what he flies in his spare time? :yes:

Sounds like a good time! The Queen Air seems like a neat plane.

Very cool Lance! I wouldn't mind getting some time in one of those myself! I'm kinda on a multi kick after getting some time in a BE20.

Lance, where was that? There was a bird sitting up at GVL much of the time I thought was a Queen Air.

Ken, It may have been at GVL for awhile. I just don't know. It's based in Winder KWDR now.

A friend gave me a chance to fly a Queen Air today. What a neat old plane. Quite easy to taxi, TO, cruise and land. It can't fly all that fast or high, but it was very smooth and solid. Overall, a good experience. And I got 2 TO's, 2 landings and 0.7 of left seat time in a BE65 for my logbook:D

Don't know if the AF still has any Queen Airs (C-12s if memory serves) but the ones they had back in the 70's had King Air engines and that really woke them up.

Very cool Lance! I wouldn't mind getting some time in one of those myself! I'm kinda on a multi kick after getting some time in a BE20.

Twins are addicting, aren't they!

The airplanes people, keep it clean! :goofy::rofl:

Back