Quebec City

JC in NH

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JC in NH
Wife and I are heading to Quebec City. Does anyone know which FBO is the most light aircraft friendly?

Thanks

Wife and I are heading to Quebec City. Does anyone know which FBO is the most light aircraft friendly?

Thanks
There is only one, it is friendly but not cheap.

Edit I'm talking about CYQB

Last edited:

Thanks

I haven't been up to QC yet but I've been planning a trip for a while. You might want to consider CNV9, Neuville. It's private, but like many private airports in Canada, permission requires only a quick phone call. Based on the comments in ForeFlight, the owner seems to be very friendly and helpful to out of town visitors.

That said, if you go there, you'll need to stop and go at somewhere like Sherbrooke (CYSC) to clear Canadian Customs.

I haven't been up to QC yet but I've been planning a trip for a while. You might want to consider CNV9, Neuville. It's private, but like many private airports in Canada, permission requires only a quick phone call. Based on the comments in ForeFlight, the owner seems to be very friendly and helpful to out of town visitors.

Brad, did you ever end up going to QC, and if so did you go to CNV9? I'm planning a trip this fall, and from what I have seen the parking fees at CYQB are pretty steep. I'll be coming from somewhere else in Canada, so I won't need customs.

Brad, did you ever end up going to QC, and if so did you go to CNV9? I'm planning a trip this fall, and from what I have seen the parking fees at CYQB are pretty steep. I'll be coming from somewhere else in Canada, so I won't need customs.
No, not yet. But when I do I plan on going there. Good reviews and photos on the google business page as well...

Neuville Airport
521 Route Gravel, Neuville, QC G0A 2R0, Canada
+1 418-571-0624
https://goo.gl/maps/mf8aKkk4v8iAGUgc9

And a website (en francais) http://aeroportdeneuville.ca/

Back