Qualification line

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Hey guys, I noticed a bunch of us have a note that is single engine fixed gear. How do those of us with multi and retract change that?

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
Hey guys, I noticed a bunch of us have a note that is single engine fixed gear. How do those of us with multi and retract change that?

Dave

Probably have to get more dual... <G> ...sorry

Dave Siciliano said:

Dave

Dave

Don't feel bad; I am still in the utralight category; I even tried to send in my log books but to no avail. I even described the plane I fly...... well I guess with more posts I will "earn my time"

Best to you and keep posting

John J

John J said:
Dave

Don't feel bad; I am still in the utralight category; I even tried to send in my log books but to no avail. I even described the plane I fly...... well I guess with more posts I will "earn my time"

Best to you and keep posting

John J

John,

I think you were given the "ultralight" qual because of your avatar. :D

Chip

Oh...I see. Doesn't have anything to do with actual rating!!?? How did Doc become a CFI and AME? How many post to be an AME :confused:

Dave Siciliano said:
Oh...I see. Doesn't have anything to do with actual rating!!?? How did Doc become a CFI and AME? How many post to be an AME :confused:
God-like powers...at least here on PoA for Doc Bruce. ;)

gibbons said:
John,

I think you were given the "ultralight" qual because of your avatar. :D

Chip

Chip

Thank you I wonder if the Write Flyer is in the sport class for it's gross was in the 800 Lbs. area Weight depended on which brother was flying.

John J
:)

Back