Putting Smiles on Faces

Graueradler

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Graueradler
I got banned from the house this afternoon due to a "Hen Party" so felt obligated to hang around at the airport. Put 2 hours on the plane and big smiles on faces of three people that I took up in an otherwise empty right seat (One at a time of course). All were non-pilots but aviation enthusiast members of our local pilots association. All of them were eager to fly the plane and all got time on the controls. One was the wife of a member who is getting close to soloing his ultralite. I'm afraid his ultralite days are numbered. The lady was very enthusiastic and is thinking that he needs something that the whole family can enjoy.

GOOD FOR YOU BOBBY, I do Young Eagle Flights and thats what it's all about . (The Smiles):yes: Sounds like you had a Great Day,andn made some people very happy, also sounds like the guy with the UL wont be after his wife gets Home (lol) he'll need to upgrade that ticket. Dave G.

Shipoke said:
GOOD FOR YOU BOBBY, I do Young Eagle Flights and thats what it's all about . (The Smiles):yes: Sounds like you had a Great Day,andn made some people very happy, also sounds like the guy with the UL wont be after his wife gets Home (lol) he'll need to upgrade that ticket. Dave G.
Oh, I bet he'll be REALLY happy! Everyone wants to upgrade, plus he can still fly his ultralight!

Back