Purpose of appendix may have been found!

Interesting. I always figured it had something to do with the digestion of raw foods....go figure.

It does kinda of make sense. I travel around the world and sometime after being in a new land my stomach just does not feel right and things are not as they had been under normal standards. Not so much explosive dihareah but different. Usually a couple of yogurts later things are back to normal. So having the right type of bacteria in one's system does appear to be key.

The only purpose MINE served was to put me in a hospital for 10 days.

i always figured it was for population control.

still havent had my appendix or tonsils out. kinda getting worried. my dad didnt get his tonsils out till he was in his mid 40s and it set him back for several days.

I always thought it was so the doctors could make the payments on their Mercedes. :D

No, I think that's what gall bladers are for. At least that's what one of our local ER surgeons says.:D
Ron

Dayamm! What have I missed? By the time I was 12 I'd had neurosurgery(bicycle/fuel truck accident), eye muscle transplants, radical mastoidectomy, 3 separate rounds of meningitis. So why the heck am I carting around these things called tonsils and appendix? I'm feeling left out of the normal happenings of the young.

HR

Back