Purchasing Piper Cherokee

Most partnerships, if the partner wants out he can go find a new partner...
My friend just sold his share in a Mooney, it was relatively easy for him to find someone to sell his share to actually. Easier than I would have thought actually.

Cheap recreation.

A 2-tank scuba dive in south Florida is around $100 per hour of bottom time, not counting air fills and equipment maintenance. And that’s about the cheapest diving. Get serious about cave or wreck diving and it will be several hundred dollars per hour of dive time.

When I was racing cars, I figured nearly $1k per hour of track time. And I wasn’t spending enough to win.
That's true. We spent about $300 between the two of us for two dives at AVX the other day

Fun hobbies aren't usually cheap!

The listing doesn't mention the wing spar AD......
That could be possible. The actual spar one wouldn’t apply both by type and hours but the corrosion one could, conceivably. It’s a pretty low-time plane but could have sat unused outside for a long time (and it is in FL) but the pix sure make it look relatively cared for.

Good point, though.

That could be possible. The actual spar one wouldn’t apply both by type and hours but the corrosion one could, conceivably. It’s a pretty low-time plane but could have sat unused outside for a long time (and it is in FL) but the pix sure make it look relatively cared for.

Good point, though.
Ad is now down, probably sold. As far as the spar AD, it may not apply by serial number either...some PA-28 140's were not included...it didn't apply to the one I just sold.

Back