[Public Service Announcement] Never disturb little old ladies from their nap

LMAO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

*sigh* Fake.
(Those who know anything about vehicular safety will silently agree. Those who know nothing will question me. :D )
But it still makes a nice joke. (I can't remember if this was a skit they made for SNL or another show)

Thanks, guys.
I told my wife they had a video about her on POA.
Now shes mad as hell and it turns out it's all for nothing because it's fake?
sigh.....................................

Yup, I had an airbag go off before, much more violent, it was like getting punched in the face, but much better than eating the steering wheel.

Yup, I had an airbag go off before, much more violent, it was like getting punched in the face, but much better than eating the steering wheel.

I had a buddy wind up in the hospital after an airbag deployment. The accident was not severe but his hand and arm were in the wrong place when the bag went off left him with a broken nose, broken cheek bone and black eye. He would have been much better of if there was no airbag on that accident!

I had a buddy wind up in the hospital after an airbag deployment. The accident was not severe but his hand and arm were in the wrong place when the bag went off left him with a broken nose, broken cheek bone and black eye. He would have been much better of if there was no airbag on that accident!
At least he didn't have a cigar in his mouth

Back