Psychological and psychiatric eval help in TN

Eddy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Eddy
Hi guys, I am having a problem getting my medical certificate. I recently got out of the military and now going to school to be a pilot. However, when I was in the military I took an SSIR and the FAA denied my medical cerficate until I get an psychological and psychiatric eval. I have tried going to my old army psychiatrist but they can no longer help me. I have contacted plenty of psychologist in my area but they never know what I am talking about and because of that they cant help me. I am really having a hard time finding any psychiatrist or psychologist with experience in aviation where I live. I am hoping someone on here would be kind enough to direct me to anyone that could help me. I live by Ft Campbell/Nashville but I am willing to drive if I must. This is something I really want to accomplish and I am determined to do anything I can. Thanks for you time.

He is not a psychriatist, but since ur medical has been denied, he can guide u thru the process. It's a long one. Contact him via his website

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, and Bruce knows where to find doctors with the necessary expertise.

Eddy, I've responded via the website twice, I think (that this is you). Did you get your email address into the box correctly?

Because you are anon I can't respond to you through this website.....

(about an incorrect diagnosis in 2003?) Dr Bruce

Eddy, I've responded via the website twice, I think (that this is you). Did you get your email address into the box correctly?

Eddie, this is the Doctor that WannFly was referring you to in post #2

Hi, I don't believe that is me. However, I just now replied to you through your website. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Eddy

He is not a psychriatist, but since ur medical has been denied, he can guide u thru the process. It's a long one. Contact him via his website

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back