Proof an airplane is a male?

Rgbeard

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
rgbeard
While visiting parents in the St. Louis area, my plane was hangared next to this nice Citation.

I drew two conclusions.

1). It’s a male
2). It’s been protected against @RyanB dragging its tail on landings.

now that my own, suspect-I’m-wrong observations are out, can someone give me the correct observations that I should have drawn?

433CD11C-53E2-4C32-93E0-96E6B5FE575A.jpeg

Reactions: YKA
Curb Feelers

adjust-o-matic-chrome-curb-feelers-10-long-pair-23.png

Mine is a she, always will be.

Mine is a she, always will be.

Mine are like having high maintenance mistresses. And given the time of mine they consume, my wife feels the same about them.

Asexual, but has a wheelie bar...that is bad ass!

Looks like a tail skid, but I can’t imagine needing one on a Citation! :eek:

Deployable antenna or a tape measure the pilot can release prior to thier takeoff roll so they know how far they have gone before lift off and if they need to abort.

Everyone knows that the Air Force flies girl planes (KC's being the exception) and the Navy/Marine/Army flies boy planes.

I refer to my aircraft as She.

She is high maintenance, temperamental and often does things contrary to my commands.

As she ages she has become more high maintenance, more temperamental and more demanding of my attention.

I refer to my aircraft as She.

She is high maintenance, temperamental and often does things contrary to my commands.

As she ages she has become more high maintenance, more temperamental and more demanding of my attention.

Amen!

Back