Progress

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
A got a whole weekend to work on the F-24, and I got the left wing covered.

NC19143 said:

Looking good!

NC19143 said:

Good looking work. Should be an Oshkosh winner when you're done.:cool:

Last edited:
It's a shame that you have to cover up that wonderful wood structure. Too bad you can't use a transparent cover.

BTW, when you bring the Fairchild to Osh, you can put it in my hangar if you overnight here on the way (to or from).

=lance

lancefisher said:
It's a shame that you have to cover up that wonderful wood structure. Too bad you can't use a transparent cover.

BTW, when you bring the Fairchild to Osh, you can put it in my hangar if you overnight here on the way (to or from).

=lance

I'll Keep that in mind, but it won't be this year. and thanks.

I moved the engine out of the corner tonight and started to work some issues on that. Up Grading the generator to ? It has a bendix eclipse div model 308 #2 on it now. 12 volt, 15 amp and very noisy on the radios.

NC19143 said:
I'll Keep that in mind, but it won't be this year. and thanks.

I moved the engine out of the corner tonight and started to work some issues on that. Up Grading the generator to ? It has a bendix eclipse div model 308 #2 on it now. 12 volt, 15 amp and very noisy on the radios.

*pulls out the furnace, casting sand, welder, lathe and mill and wonders, "Now how do I make this new 55 amp alternator attach to this ancient engine?"

Tom,

Do you still have your restoration web site up anywhere?

Back