Progress

Very awesome! Can't wait to see it fly (you gotta get a video of it!)

AMAZING, Tom.

It's almost too pretty to fly......

..... almost. ;)

WOW!!

I say again, WOW!!!

I've been watching your updates over time, it just gets better and better. If you post video, PLEASE include some of the interior as well.

Cheers to you - a true craftsman.

A long time ago Tom said that the Fairchild would be a "fine old hamburger chaser", and damn if he wasn't right. So get out there, Tom, and do it! I can't imagine you taxiing in to any hamburger location and actually having to pay for your own hamburger. I'd buy you one even if you drove in!

-Skip

A long time ago Tom said that the Fairchild would be a "fine old hamburger chaser", and damn if he wasn't right. So get out there, Tom, and do it! I can't imagine you taxiing in to any hamburger location and actually having to pay for your own hamburger. I'd buy you one even if you drove in!

-Skip

That was a long time ago,, but it is still true, and that is what we will use it for, that is until we find some one that has an uncontrolable urge to own it

I put the cowl back on today.

Attachments

• Cowl on.jpg
    Cowl on.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Cowl on 1.jpg
    Cowl on 1.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Cowl on 2.jpg
    Cowl on 2.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Little logo.jpg
    Little logo.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 13
Tom:

Wow. Just, wow!

Some artists work in paint, some in clay. You work in steel and wood, aluminum and fabric, and you have woven a masterpiece. I cannot wait to beg a ride from you some day soon.

Thanks for sharing the process, allowing is all to feel as if we were there.

JEEEZ.

Man that thing looks nice.

wow.

I guess that we should start forming a waiting list to bum rides?

Back