Progress on PilotFreeStuff

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I got a bit behind on working on PilotFreeStuff, but I started working pretty hard on it again, and I'd like to share the newest feature (still in progress, but almost done):

Graphical Logbook Display!

Attachments

• mainWindow.jpg
    mainWindow.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Cool nick. Keep it up.

neato. sorry I dropped the ball on the logo.

Kick his ass, Nick! :rofl:

haha, and ex pro-wrestler vs a skinny-assed music geek......how long would it take for him to kick my ass? Fortunately for me, I can run really fast.

haha, and ex pro-wrestler vs a skinny-assed music geek......how long would it take for him to kick my ass? Fortunately for me, I can run really fast.

Ah, yes, that was often my protective strategy as I grew up (as much as I can ever be accused of having "grown up").

If you can outrun me in the first 50 yards, you win. it is important to note that I can run REALLY, REALLY fast for 50 yards (read: I've never been beaten in a run for the first 50 yards, ever).

If you can outrun me in the first 50 yards, you win. it is important to note that I can run REALLY, REALLY fast for 50 yards (read: I've never been beaten in a run for the first 50 yards, ever).

It sounds like some 50 yard dashing at Gastion's next year. There has to be at least one person who can out run Nick.

It sounds like some 50 yard dashing at Gastion's next year. There has to be at least one person who can out run Nick.

That'd be me. Because he's gonna kick my ass.
Actually, Nick, for real, the only person that could ever hold a candle to me in a short sprint was a dude with a very similar build to yours, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you could at least keep up with me. Although, if we had run another ten feet, he would've been dead. And he wasn't trying to kick my ass.

Back