Pro/e or Solidworks guys

bigred177

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
bigred
I have a .stp file that I am having a hard tome getting to. I tried to download the eDrawings viewer but I can't seem to get it to work for these files. I was wondering if anyone here had some kind of 3D modeling software I could email these files to and get you to convert them to a pdf or something in autoCAD so I can work with them.
Thanks

I have Solidworks 2007 here at home, and 2009 at work. I won't be back in the office until a week from Monday as I'm heading straight out on a trip on the 30th.. I'm not familiar with that file extension, but I'd give it a shot for you. Send it to me at
rsi.keith.lane (at) gmail.com, and I'll give it a try.

I have a .stp file that I am having a hard tome getting to. I tried to download the eDrawings viewer but I can't seem to get it to work for these files. I was wondering if anyone here had some kind of 3D modeling software I could email these files to and get you to convert them to a pdf or something in autoCAD so I can work with them.
Thanks

If you send it to kwkspectre (at) yah00 (dot) c0m in the next 90 minutes I'll convert them for you.

I tried to open it here at home, and no dice. It is probably too large an assembly for this PC. My work PC would probably do it. It did make about 200 or so small part files which probably fit into a huge assembly.
If I do go to the office before Monday and you haven't opened it, I'll try there.
KL

Back