Private Message From Mark.Atlas????

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Hey Ya'll, Anyone hear named Mark.Atlas? I just got notification (via email) that I had a private message form Mark.Atlas here on the board. I don't (think) I know this person and not about to click on a link.

The email looks just like it came from POA advising me that I have a private message, but when I logged on to POA, not only did I not have private message, but I don't see this name in the member list either.

Ya'll be careful out there!

Hey Ya'll, Anyone hear named Mark.Atlas? I just got notification (via email) that I had a private message form Mark.Atlas here on the board. I don't (think) I know this person and not about to click on a link.

The email looks just like it came from POA advising me that I have a private message, but when I logged on to POA, not only did I not have private message, but I don't see this name in the member list either.

Ya'll be careful out there!

You did have a PM at one point. As soon as it was reported to me I banned the user and deleted all of the PMs that he had sent.

It was just a spammer...he's been stopped for now. Feel free to report anything strange to me or Jesse.

Do you care if I move this thread to "site feedback and support"?

Please do. Thanks Much and thanks for looking out for us.

Sounds like a guy who might have been wearing the black socks in the "adult" film, eh?

You did have a PM at one point. As soon as it was reported to me I banned the user and deleted all of the PMs that he had sent.

It was just a spammer...he's been stopped for now. Feel free to report anything strange to me or Jesse.

Do you care if I move this thread to "site feedback and support"?

Back