Private Aviation is The Evil Wealthy Privleged!

K

KennyFlys

Some really do want to shut down private use of aircraft.

Stolen from Boortz:

For all you warmers out there, environmental activists (as the mainstream media likes to call them) are on their latest campaign to combat climate change – stop flying so much.

Why are they targeting aviation? They will tell you that it's because aviation is considered a "luxury." Protesters have been sitting outside London's Heathrow airport for days. A protester said, "Aviation is a luxury we can live without" and that we need to scale back right now.

What they won't tell you is that they aren't particularly fond of aviation because they see it as a tool of the rich. Only the evil, filthy, disgusting, insipid, nasty rich get to fly on those airplanes ... especially the cretins in first class. I've been in aviation for over 30 years .. trust me on this one.

Many people absolutely hate aviation, especially private aviation, because they deem it to be a playground for people more successful than they.

For goodness sake, don't confuse them with facts. Like the fact that the value of the average privately owned piston (that means non-jet) aircraft in this country is less than the price of a complete new bass rig. (For those of you in more urban areas, a bass rig is a bass boat, motor, electric trawling motor, tackle, a cooler full of beer and a trailer.)

An airport watch group in Britain says that there should be a direct tax to stifle aviation growth ... otherwise "it will be impossible to change the mindset of a generation that thinks little of hopping cheap flights for weekend pursuits."

Talk about changing mindsets. How do we change the mindsets of these myrmidons who have glommed on to this global warming and climate change nonsense? In just the last month NASA has changed its temperature data, and now we find that the hottest year on record was 1934, not 1998? Day after day the evidence mounts that these global warming/climate change folks are completely full of it .. and day after day the mainstream media ignores the evidence.

These anti-aviation "activists" are merely being true to their first cause, the destruction of capitalism. Airplanes are seen as a capitalist tool .. and thus to be attacked.

Well... I was in agreement all the way unitll the last two paragraphs! :D

Gary

Well... I was in agreement all the way unitll the last two paragraphs! :D

Gary

Well, I agree with it, including the last two paragraphs. If global warming is caused by man, why are the ice caps melting on Mars?

Well, I agree with it, including the last two paragraphs. If global warming is caused by man, why are the ice caps melting on Mars?

The problem is VERY pervasive!

Inter-planetary warming. Yeah, that's the ticket... :D

Back