N801BH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
FBH
Ok Kids...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/801-Seims-Rd-Merna-WY-83015/2105978702_zpid/

This is perfect for anyone who wants no neighbors close and always wanted their own private airport /runway.... FAA approved, so all the pesky paperwork has been done . Comes with a Sublette county conditional use permit so the local guv has been satisfied too.

Ps. It is a Preppers dream location since it is close enough to civilization for groceries and city stuff, but remote enough for privacy...

Also. Wyoming is the least taxed state and in the best financial standing of the rest.... Having a Wyoming address is VERY beneficial for tax and estate planning. Consult any account for confirmation if that fact.

POA members will get a 15% discount..... 20% if I am not on your ignore list..:D:D

Is this in the Mexican part of Wyoming?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 8.26.50 .png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 8.26.50 .png
    68.1 KB · Views: 242
Naw, Mexican Flats is north of Baggs...

Funny part is I went to my Zillow account and it won't let me edit that out.. Apparently they associated Merna Wy with 83015 instead of 83115 like I entered... No way to change it...:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Sweet spot, I've always found WY to be one of the top 10 states IMO

What's the benefit of FAA approved?

I'm not sure what the benefit of that is, I land in front of my house all the time, debated making it a SPB but just couldn't find any benefit, and I didn't want to risk some yahoo finding it in the AFD or sectional or something and trying to land here (private or not) only to pile his plane in, not have enough umph to get back out, or ****ing my few neighbors, or worse yet fiancé off.

Last edited:

The main benefit is airspace protection. Could possibly keep the adjacent landowner from putting up a tower. Another benefit is (in various municipalities) requires the owners adjacent (up to a certain distance) to disclose to potential buyers that an airport is nearby, which could help in keeping someone from buying the property then demanding the airport be shut down.

And before anyone gets their panties wadded up, there are variations on this from state to state.

Funny part is I went to my Zillow account and it won't let me edit that out.. Apparently they associated Merna Wy with 83015 instead of 83115 like I entered... No way to change it...:mad2::mad2::mad2:

No bueno...

Sweet spot, I've always found WY to be one of the top 10 states IMO

I'm not sure what the benefit of that is, I land in front of my house all the time, debated making it a SPB but just couldn't find any benefit, and I didn't want to risk some yahoo finding it in the AFD or sectional or something and trying to land here (private or not) only to pile his plane in, not have enough umph to get back out, or ****ing my few neighbors, or worse yet fiancé off.

Having the FAA's blessing, and I even got a conditional use permit from the local guv.... and that makes turning it into an airpark easy pleasy......

The heavy lifting is all done...:yes:

Back