Private airport for sale

dubaian

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
dubaian
Hi to all

I am looking into buying a private airport property that is in operation and generate revenue or buying shares in an existing running airport. I have an aviation company in Dubai, UAE and considering diversifying

Hi to all

I am looking into buying a private airport property that is in operation and generate revenue or buying shares in an existing running airport. I have an aviation company in Dubai, UAE and considering diversifying

Tell us more about your needs - what sort of facility you are looking for, size, traffic mix, whether you'd prefer a particular part of the country, if you want to operate an associated FBO and/or maintenance facility or would prefer to lease space for these concessions.

You may be assured, there are significant players in the airport market who are present at Pilots of America; they need only be convinced of your genuine needs and abilities.

I'd love to oblige you, but I have a Nigerian prince who's made me a fantastic offer already. Just have to pay the wire-transfer fees to free up his cash, and it's a done deal.

Back