Price Seems a bit Low

Well I don't see a "NO DAMAGE HISTORY" in the description anywhere for what it's worth...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How much higher are the others, and what are they actually selling for? Maybe this guy is just pricing the plane realistically.

How much higher are the others, and what are they actually selling for? Maybe this guy is just pricing the plane realistically.

My thoughts too. I haven't really been paying any attention to the Seneca market but I figured it was about right, maybe even high.

Looks like someone has been taking care of it and putting some money into upgrades.

My thoughts too. I haven't really been paying any attention to the Seneca market but I figured it was about right, maybe even high.

Looks like someone has been taking care of it and putting some money into upgrades.

It looks great, to me. Lots of LoPresti speed mods outside; modern panel and interior inside. Engines still have hundreds of hours to overhaul.

I didn't see an NDH, and I can't tell if it is FIKI; so those might be mitigating factors. I had assumed that by the III that most customers wanted FIKI. But I don't see boots.

Ben... You can easily carry a big fiddle in that thing.

Just sayin'...

When I was shopping for my plane I came across three planes priced clearly too low. I looked into all of them; two were clear scams and the third was just in that poor a condition.

The scams I encountered:
* One seller told me that the plane was being sold through an eBay transportation service of some kind and that the way it worked was: a) I pay a refundable deposit, b) the plane would be delivered to me for my inspection, c) I would have some short time to inspect and decide if I wanted to buy it, and d) If I decided not to buy it, I would get a full refund. I was not permitted to know where the plane was otherwise, nor review logs, nor even know the tail number, etc. It turns out that while I was born in the morning, it wasn't yesterday morning. I reported that email chain to eBay though I doubt there was anything they could do.

* One included a picture with its tail number and a simple search gave me the name of a broker that had another listing for the plane elsewhere, listed for $20k more than the first ad I found (which priced it pretty close to vref). I called the broker to kindly let them know about the other ad.

Looks like a nice ride. Only thing it doesn't have is FIKI...and an owner that wants to keep it!

Mike Jones sells a lot of Navajos, the ad says the owner bought a Navajo, so it's probably a trade up situation. Might be a good buy if you don't need de-ice. :dunno: Nothing motivates a seller like having the new airplane already bought. :D BTDT ;)

Mike Jones sells a lot of Navajos, the ad says the owner bought a Navajo, so it's probably a trade up situation. Might be a good buy if you don't need de-ice. :dunno: Nothing motivates a seller like having the new airplane already bought. :D BTDT ;)

I'll bet!

Back