Prepare to pay a sun tax!

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
This Spaniard has laid claim to the sun and is planning on charging everyone for its use!
(Little does she know of my plans to patent and lay claim to oxygen!)

Alternatively, anyone want to join my class-action lawsuit against her for all the harm the sun has caused on earth in the last, um million years?

Can we sue her for skin cancer?
That's small potatoes. Arrest her for using using her WMD to fuel virtually virtually every tornado, hurricane, typhoon, thunderstorm, and drought.

Plus the long outstanding terrorist threats to manned space flight.:wink2:

I'm trying to figure out if this will be good or bad for my career as a solar physicist.

That's small potatoes. Arrest her for using using her WMD to fuel virtually virtually every tornado, hurricane, typhoon, thunderstorm, and drought.

Plus the long outstanding terrorist threats to manned space flight.:wink2:

Why mess with peanuts. Hold her responsible for the biggest terrorist weapon in the solar system. It's designed to make the entire planet uninhabitable in less than a billion years then wipe out all the inner planets entirely eventually.

Better plan: I'm going to lay claim to hydrogen. She owes me for the fuel supply and I'll sue her to smithereens for destroying my property by making helium out of it. And everyone else owes me for allowing it to be used to create just about everything else in existence.

Last edited:
Way too much time on her hands, and she's been obviously baking in her new found property a bit too long as well.

Why mess with peanuts. Hold her responsible for the biggest terrorist weapon in the solar system. It's designed to make the entire planet uninhabitable in less than a billion years then wipe out all the inner planets entirely eventually.

That's merely a design flaw in her power plant. Though, I'd be ****ed if my car ever blew up cause it ran out of gas.

Once she personally plants a flag on the surface, I'll consider her claim valid.

Way too much time on her hands, and she's been obviously baking in her new found property a bit too long as well.

Well, it's not that far fetched. I mean people have been claiming ownership of stars for years. There's even a guy selling lots on the moon cheaper then on earth($19/acre). So why not the closest star?

Back