Prebuy Palestine, TX

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Looking for some recommendations on a shop in or around Palestine Texas for a prebuy inspection on a Beech Sundowner.

You want:

Paul McCracken, Aero Country
Aeromark, Inc.
[SIZE=-1]10015 Vought Ln[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mckinney, TX 75071-6563[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](972) 346-2026

or

Bill Fritsch
214-533-2019‎
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
You want:

Aeromark, Inc.

[SIZE=-1](972) 346-2026‎
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Just for Beech pre-buys, Spike, or is Paul a good name to write in my book for most GA pre-buys?

Just for Beech pre-buys, Spike, or is Paul a good name to write in my book for most GA pre-buys?

I assume he's good for all types, but he is a "Go-To Guru" in the Beech set. Just look on BeechTalk.com

You want:

Aeromark, Inc.

[SIZE=-1](972) 346-2026[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]or[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Bill Fritsch[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]214-533-2019‎[/SIZE]

Thanks! Just got off the phone with Paul and he said call me when the owner can fly it over and he will fit me in He also said he'll have to start paying Spike a bit more. Thanks so much, I went through the Beech talk forum and everyone raves about his work. I'm feeling a bit better right now.

Last edited:
Thanks! Just got off the phone with Paul and he said call me when the owner can fly it over and he will fit me in He also said he'll have to start paying Spike a bit more. Thanks so much, I went through the Beech talk forum and everyone raves about his work. I'm feeling a bit better right now.

Since you are gonna be in my back yard, is there any thing I can do?

Attachments

• Aero Country.jpg
    Aero Country.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 30
Since you are gonna be in my back yard, is there any thing I can do?

Bo,

I sent Buzz a message, haven't heard back. I called Paul and he said no problems. I mentioned your name too and he said he knew you and has worked on your plane.

Thanks for the offer, not sure whats going on when. I may shoot for next thursday getting into town and having the prebuy completed, I really want to be there for that. If it passes, we will complete the transaction and then I can launch. One of the insurance companies said I do not need dual, but I sure would like to hook up with a CFI for a few landings. Maybe you could hook me up with someone on field.

More to follow.......

It sure is a nice looking plane (if it's the one that I found). Good luck, Gary.

Back