Prayer Request

Neal Howard

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Neal@F14
My good friend and fellow RV builder and pilot Tim Crowell was seriously injured in the crash of an Air Tractor he was flying this past Sunday morning. His internal injuries are really bad and he sure could use all the prayers we can muster these next few critical days.

Thanks,
Neal

Rapid healing, and full return to normal for you Mr. Crowell, fellow pilot.

Good ju-ju for a quick recovery headed that way!

Prayer for quick healing and no lasting complications.

Many thanks for everyones prayers. Tim is regaining consciousness and they're going to try to wean him off the respirator tomorrow. His vital signs are good and his heart is strong. He's almost out of the woods and getting ready for the long road to recovery. I have no doubt that all the prayers have helped a lot.

Many thanks for everyones prayers. Tim is regaining consciousness and they're going to try to wean him off the respirator tomorrow. His vital signs are good and his heart is strong. He's almost out of the woods and getting ready for the long road to recovery. I have no doubt that all the prayers have helped a lot.

Glad to hear he is healing up.... He must be one tough cookie as the newspaper article said he actually walked to the nearest road to get help..

Back