Prarie du Chien, WI Friday supper

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Anyone going to be around? Ive got a student doing a night cross country friday, we'll be going up to Prarie du Chien and walking down to the steak house for supper.

Well I have gotten my flying credit, but I could use three more practice approaches.....

Ohhh there's a DME Arc at Boscobel!

Well Scott nobody's putting a gun to your head and telling you to drink.....

yes, free beer is truly a global currency.

Well I have gotten my flying credit, but I could use three more practice approaches.....

Ohhh there's a DME Arc at Boscobel!

Okay. MSN V2 HIRUM, VOR-DME 25 KOVS, miss, direct UWEVY, RNAV(GPS) 29 KPDC with the HPILPT (or direct ALIGE, we did do a hold last time after all), eat dinner with Tony, and an ILS back into KMSN?

Tony, I would be there in a heartbeat if it weren't for the fact that I'll be on a charter during that time. Darn it! Weather looks OK and I'm not sick anymore!

Tony, I would be there in a heartbeat if it weren't for the fact that I'll be on a charter during that time. Darn it! Weather looks OK and I'm not sick anymore!

oh sure, hotshot charter pilot now, too good for supper with the rest of us :D

have fun!

Well crap, looks like I am coming down with something. I think I'll stay home, and get a bunch of sleep. Sorry don't think I'll be making dinner tonight.

You missed Tony's graduation and you won't even make his dinner? I see where us mere mortals now stand in your eyes. ;)

I would love to come but the WX doesnt look good for a XC flight in the Jantar.

You missed Tony's graduation and you won't even make his dinner? I see where us mere mortals now stand in your eyes. ;)

Trust me, I was thinking about Prairie du Chien and steak when I was eating a catered BLT sandwich for dinner.

And Pete - did you sit too close to me in Sheboygan or something? Get well soon!

Edit- Ted... mere mortals, ha... look at my avatar :D

dont worry kate, the weather was downright crummy, so my student and I went to Estherville, in clear skies, to eat pizza. hope you had a good trip!

dont worry kate, the weather was downright crummy, so my student and I went to Estherville, in clear skies, to eat pizza. hope you had a good trip!
I wanted to go there, but was talked out of it. Seemed like a few hours driving was too much! ;)

If anyone does go to the Black Angus which is just across the street from Prarie du Chien's airport you have got to order the fried cheese curds. They are not very healthy but sure tasty. Man I hate Iraq. :)

Well I'm pretty sure they got Kurds over there, but I don't think they taste too good fried.

In the mean time, keep up the good work over there, Scott, and try not to get shot.

Hey thanks...no really good food here...just food. I try to stop in more frequently but the Marines have a crazy block on the internet so I can only use it afterhours. To buy internet is really expensive so I make do with just a little internet. I can't use flashchat either:( .

Scott, and try not to get shot.

I'm doing what I can!!!

Back