Praise for Corporate Air - KAGC

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
I just wanted to take a moment to write up my experience with Corporate Air this weekend at Allegheny County Airport in Pittsburgh, PA.

In a nutshell, they were delightful.

We arrived mid-day on Friday in a C172. I was met on the ramp by two different line guys - one to direct me through the tight parking, the other at the spot they wanted me to park.

The lineman asked if I had a car ready, I said I had one reserved, and he offered to go get it for me! I gratefully declined. We didn't have a lot of baggage. I hope my tip wasn't insulting, I gave him a $5. (I intended to give another $10 before leaving but never actually spoke to a lineman before we left...)

The desk staff was cheerful and courteous, and the check-in and car-rental were speedy and efficient.

When we called on Sunday to let them know that we were on the way, they had the plane all ready, and had no problem with me taking my friends up for some quick hops before coming back to settle the bill (even though they didn't even have a credit card on file or anything).

This was no small operation - they had 2 or 3 jets in the transient space when we were arriving, and when we were getting ready to leave, they were BUSY (ball game that day), but they went out of their way to make us feel as welcome as the big guys.

All in all, a top notch operation!

I've always been very pleased with their service when going to AGC. AGC is a big stop for Angel Flights as Pittsburgh has both a major transplant center and major oncology departments. I've done several personnel runs and organ runs there and Corporate Aviation has always treated me as well as the boys burning Jet-A.

The lineman asked if I had a car ready, I said I had one reserved, and he offered to go get it for me! I gratefully declined. We didn't have a lot of baggage. I hope my tip wasn't insulting, I gave him a $5. (I intended to give another $10 before leaving but never actually spoke to a lineman before we left...)

Chuck,

Considering the vast majority of folks give nothing, $5 is a good day for most linemen, and certainly not an insult.

Back