Practical Use Of The Pilot Personality Profile

So much wrong in that article.

Yeah I might have to cut and paste that into word and format it just to be able to read it. From what I could read, seemed interesting.

I don't know what personality type I am. I tried, refreshed the browser, tried to comprehend the odd use of font size and color... and then I decided to abort and go-around back to this forum.

actually, how pilots react to the article in its current format reveals much about the pilot

Opened it, scrolled down once, closed it.

Hope this helps. (Attachment)
Sorry I was in a rush, there is still a lot of formatting I could do to make it better, but should at least be readable.

Attachments

• Practical Use Of The Pilot Personality Profile.pdf
    135.2 KB · Views: 17
Hey! Youse guys are missing some real gems:

"if you had to work as an engineer you would become more focused and organized simply through practice."
My wife may disagree...

"the idea of being at the controls of a vehicle that is going to soar thousands of feet in the air “weeds out” most people with negative attitudes."
Sez the guy who has never been on a pilot forum...

Then there's this, "Thus, they tend to be bright and capable of good social interaction when called for." I guess it's often not called for here. :rofl:

Also, why are they just now publishing something written in 2001?

A look at the HTML source shows the format was not intentional. Looks like they miseed a tag.

Then there's this, "Thus, they tend to be bright and capable of good social interaction when called for." I guess it's often not called for here. :rofl:

Also, why are they just now publishing something written in 2001?

What percentage of pilots participate in POA?

Why would anyone consider that to be a valid sample of the population?

That article was so dumb, it gave me Forrest Whittaker Eye before halfway through.

What percentage of pilots participate in POA?

Why would anyone consider that to be a valid sample of the population?
So are you saying the average pilot is better at social interaction than those on POA? Or worse? :D

Back