Posting surveys

Student_GA

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Student_GA
Hello Forum.

I'm a student looking to post a survey about GA in the Caribbean but curious about how surveys are handled regarding survey results. Is it required to return with the survey results? Must I discuss with a moderator before posting a survey? Regards

I think you are talking about a poll? If you are, you simply select that option in your "new thread" page, add the options you'd like people to vote on, select whether people can see results before they vote or not, and then post away. No mod approval necessary. :)

I think you are talking about a poll? If you are, you simply select that option in your "new thread" page, add the options you'd like people to vote on, select whether people can see results before they vote or not, and then post away. No mod approval necessary. :)

Hey SkyChaser. I have the survey set up in Qualtrics (similar to Survey monkey) so it's a link to the survey with about 25 questions on pilot preferences. So was wondering is survey links are allowed. It's all for school though.

Hey SkyChaser. I have the survey set up in Qualtrics (similar to Survey monkey) so it's a link to the survey with about 25 questions on pilot preferences. So was wondering is survey links are allowed. It's all for school though.

Oh, okay! Others have posted them before, but you have to have at least five posts before you can post links. :)

Alright, thanks. Let's see what topics I can relate to.

Back