Posting Pictures

Stingray Don

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Stingray Don
I have read the FAQs and it does not appear that I have permission to post pictures. Under "Posting Rules" it states "you may not post attachments". So how does one go about getting permission to post pics?

Thank you

Been wondering that for 6 years.

There is a minimum involvement of a few days and number of posts.

Intent is to keep drive by spammers on somewhat of a leash..

What Mike said.

Pull up a thread, participate a bit, and in a few days & a few more posts you'll be able to put up photos.

Not my experience...

Not my experience...
huh.

Maybe the mods just don't like you?

shrug-house.gif

Not my experience...

:confused: What trouble are you experiencing? There are two ways to post pictures you should have access to. Either inline from a website that allows it through the picture button and pasting in the copied URL after back spacing out the http:// (I wish that would disappear) that automatically resides there that you likely already have in what you will paste there; or by uploading it from your memory to the website with the paper clip button and following the upload procedure, then clicking the paper clip again and clicking on the file you uploaded.

Just a pic of Geist Reservoir near my home airport in Indiana taken last year. It was a beautiful morning and with the cloud bank over the lake, I thought it would make a pretty picture.

Really! That's the first time I saw it. My great uncle Tony told me his brother Clarence I think it was... had a lake named after him around Indy, but I never figured out which it was. Cool.

Back