posting from a tent.

Sounds about right lol. Those kinds of 'discussions' get pretty interesting over on the RV type forums... ugh. Those guys would find a way to tell me that the Silverado is insufficient to pull a pair of jetskis and I needed a 2.5 ton to do it safely!

I'm a "by the book" towing guy but I don't shove it in the face of folks like many on RV forums do. As long as you keep it in your lane and don't hit me as you roll it into the ditch, it's your choice.

Anybody see the video of the elderly guy losing it when he blew a steer tire on his Class A towing a half-ton pickup truck that made the rounds recently? Trucker had a dash cam and caught the whole thing.

Steer tire pops, Class A heads for the center median and hits the cables, slides along them for a while and then the nose digs in and the whole thing flops on its side.

Luckily driver and momma were both belted in at the time and suffered only minor injuries.

If ya ever travel out west to Yellowstone, feel free to contact me... I have two 50 amp full hook up RV sites in my yard for friends....

Best view in the world.... Just delete the snow in the pic...

Oh no. I can't let Karen see that photo Ben, or she will be packing the trailer tomorrow and figuring out how to get it out of the mud out back and on the road...

Oh give me a home
Where short buffalo roam
And step ladders are not hard to find......

ROFLMAO! I hadn't heard that one.

If you guys are sober and talking about beastiality, I fear what would happen if I bought any or all of you a beer :yikes:

What happens at OSH, stays at OSH. :)

Back