Postage Stamps

Gerhardt

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gerhardt
I use a lot of postage stamps and thought the new forever stamps w/ the airmail design were cool so I ordered a bunch of them. But they're so cool that I don't want to waste them mailing invoices.

upload_2018-8-24_13-26-12.png

On another note, I think it's odd that when I order stamps from USPS.COM they charge me $1.75 to deliver them to my mailbox. If you think about it, any other business would charge you postage...more than that. But for some reason it just seems like postage for an order from the post office should be free.

Just used the blue version to send out about a hundred Save the Date cards for my wedding. We thought they were cool too! :)

Just tell them to peal a couple off the front and send em that way for "free" !

On another note, I think it's odd that when I order stamps from USPS.COM they charge me $1.75 to deliver them to my mailbox. If you think about it, any other business would charge you postage...more than that. But for some reason it just seems like postage for an order from the post office should be free.

Seriously! After all it is an order full of postage. :D

Just used the blue version to send out about a hundred Save the Date cards for my wedding. We thought they were cool too! :)
So, what’s the date? And tell us more about the lucky guy.

So, what’s the date? And tell us more about the lucky guy.

LOL! Well played, sir. :)

And May - she still has plenty of time to come to her senses and back out!

Back