Post Directly Above This One

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
In the News forum....

Can someone change the thread title to "Spike Cutler...." ? The misspelling is driving me nuts. I'm just lookin' out for my southern brotha...Mista Spike.

Thanks!
jason

In the News forum....

Can someone change the thread title to "Spike Cutler...." ? The misspelling is driving me nuts. I'm just lookin' out for my southern brotha...Mista Spike.

Thanks!
jason

Click on the little red tri angle in the left hand corner. That gets the mods attention right away.

For reporting ROC violations, such use is appropriate.

For reporting a spelling typo, causing emails to be sent to each of our personal accounts implying there's a critical situation that needs our attention - not so much.

But I'll fix the spelling. ;)

For reporting ROC violations, such use is appropriate.

For reporting a spelling typo, causing emails to be sent to each of our personal accounts implying there's a critical situation that needs our attention - not so much.

But I'll fix the spelling. ;)

I wasn't aware that you get an e-mail every time the button is hit....that wasn't communicated to us anywhere. If I caused any disruption, I apologize. But Spike's an important cookie now!

Unless you're talking about another thread, it was fixed a while ago.

Take a deep breath.

(The headings of the existing posts and replies don't get updated so new replies to them will still have the misspelling.

Last edited:
It was my bad as I was typing faster than I could think. We can't change it so instead Spike is going to change his name.

The thread in the news forum was still off so I fixed that one.

Dang Chuck Spikes name change just came through.

Just for your information, the "m" in "Master of the Universe" *is* supposed to be capitalized.

newbie question: Is there any confirmation dialog that pops up when the "report post" button is pushed?

Back