Possible rental

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
Okay Ill be flying my uncle and others to the bahamas from Pennsylvania (It'll be a shared interest pro-rata flight). I was thinking of a 6 seater to bring an additional person and was wondering as a 175 hours PPL if anyone would rent an aircraft to me to take out for a week or so? If im 200 hours and IR rated? Obviously a checkout will be required.

Shouldn't be an issue, FBO's I've used will rent it to you for a week if they will rent to you at all. The bigger issue may be time in type. If you are looking at taking a retractable gear six seater, they may require a fair amount of retract time (on the order of 25 hours) before they will let you take it solo.

Shouldn't be an issue, FBO's I've used will rent it to you for a week if they will rent to you at all. The bigger issue may be time in type. If you are looking at taking a retractable gear six seater, they may require a fair amount of retract time (on the order of 25 hours) before they will let you take it solo.
probably fixed gear, but I have around 25 hours retract and that number will increase.

Back