Possible good deal on garmin 396 or 430

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
The shop that's done much of my avionics installations sent me this message today:

<<Great Deals on GNS430 and our demo 396.pdf>>
Hey guys have a couple of other super deals for you the first is a GNS430 that we are removing from a brand new Diamond on the 25 of this month and our 2-3 week old 396 demo unit. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Mark Satnan
Business Aviation Services
Sioux Falls SD (FSD)
605-782-7114
1-800-888-1646 ext 114

Mark has been very good to deal with and I've found his prices to be extremely competitive so I expect that when he says "super deal" it's worth looking into if you are considering either of these.

Hmmm....a second 430 may look very nice in my panel - or in the plane my dad is looking to buy. (He doesn't have it yet, but it will go in whatever he gets.) What's the price?

N2212R said:
Hmmm....a second 430 may look very nice in my panel - or in the plane my dad is looking to buy. (He doesn't have it yet, but it will go in whatever he gets.) What's the price?

You'd have to call him for that. You might have missed anyway, I called on Friday afternoon and he said he tentatively had the 430 sold but would know for sure today.

Back