Portable oxygen systems

Artiom, I am 68" and 148 pounds, run a 6:45 mile, and I need O2 at night about EIGHT thousand, and days above 10,000 per oximetry.
I don't know where ronnie got his aeromedical science qualifications from, but....In reality, everyone is an individual and thinks their experience is what should be had by everyone else. Don't believe it for a minute.

DR Bruce is the MAN on this topic........

He is in darn good shape and when he says at 8000 msl at night he goes on the bottle to stay sharp, you can take that to the bank.....

I live at 6500 msl,, been here for 25 years so I am somewhat aclimated, pretty healthy, don't smoke and I am good to about the Dr's specs.. I have seen very healthy, young; as in 20 year kids come up here from sea level to ski in the winter and for a few days they are way down on the thought and power curve till they adjust to the altitude... Your experience to 9500 msl after living at sea level is predictable and sounds pretty normal to me. I would mention it to your doc just to make small talk but chances are good you are ok. IMHO.

And,... I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either.:D

Ben

Back