Poplar Grove August 20

EHITCH

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Elizabeth
Just want to share info about a little gem that's having its annual fly-in pancake breakfast the morning of Sunday Aug 20 -- Poplar Grove Airport, C77, and the adjacent Wings and Wheels Museum on 12 acres next to the airport. [www.wingsandwheelsmuseum.org] -- if you go to their site click on the Father's Day Waco Fly-In and I think you'll be able to tell these are folks who just love planes. Please note I have no personal interest in the place. It's located about midway between Rockford IL and Beloit WI.
E Hitchcock

Hmmm this would be fun. I was considering going to the Cessna fly in on the 19th, depending on how rich Jesse is. This could be cheaper. Ive spent a fair amount of time hanging out at C77 and it is a great place.

Liz,
It was great seeing you and meeting Tim today! Not sure if 8/20 is already taken, but we may stop by if not! Hope to see you there!

Grant, great to see you and Leslie too! Hope you can make it to Poplar Grove (sounds like a sitcom doesn't it?) it's a great place.
E

Jesse and I are planning on it for now

and now Jesse and I are not coming. Something about a cute TV reporter and a short grass strip in Michigan ;)

tonycondon said:
and now Jesse and I are not coming. Something about a cute TV reporter and a short grass strip in Michigan ;)

Labor Day coming early this year, eh?

E

Back