Podcast Section

OkieAviator

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
OkieAviator
There was a post about the Airplane Geeks podcast which prompted me to notice the extremely dated (and unused) Podcast section. I would suggest scrapping those inactive sub sections and making a single Podcast section people can post in. You can then sticky the popular podcasts. If you really want to make sections for each podcast I would suggest more relevant podcasts.

Here are my votes-
Airplane Geeks - Consistent podcast with information about a variety of aviation subjects.
Airline Pilot Guy - Another consistent podcast, more around specific airline industry related topics than any other I've listened to.
Uncontrolled Airspace - More towards GA than any others. Some entertaining guys arguing with each other... it's like hanging out in some old guys hangar.
The Finer Points - This was outstanding to listen to while training (Assuming you start at about 30 seconds in to avoid the music intro). It's still going but some are just rehashed old podcasts.
Airplane Owners Podcast - In the past I listened to this one and then it got really boring. Was less about airplane ownership and more about listening to a couple guy talking about their flights. However checked last night and saw he changed up his format so listened to Episode 26 which talked about Avionics in a 182 and enjoyed it. So might have to catch up.

I really enjoy Stucmicavcast as well.

I (and my co-hosts) are totally fine with the deletion of the MHF area. It's dead and if it ever came back, it wouldn't be in the guise of MHF. It'd be something new and significantly different.

Back