Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

masloki

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Nunya
The first irregular PoA Pizza Party is happening and you’re invited. I will be ordering pizza and have some brews and water on hand. Bring a chair or blanket and let’s swap plane stories and watch the night air show.

Admission: Please bring some beer to share if you’ve got the payload and a couple bucks to offset the grub cost (any excess will be donated).

Where: row 509 by the first tan Mooney….about midway down.

Is this @Jay Honeck ‘s party? Nope but it’s is a salute to the many yearned HOPS party and hopefully he will swing on over with Mary. If the weather turns it might be a mad dash for his chalet.

Why irregular? We will see how it goes and either I or someone else will pick up the party next year.

Please vote by Tuesday night so I can get the right amount of pizza.

I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there a day late and a dollar short.

North 40. Not a bad place to watch the night air show. Might even commandeer the Chalet Honek.

Poll closed. Everyone having too much fun at OSH to be surfing PoA. I will grab a couple pizzas and first come, first serve it. Moving to Jays since he has the tables etc. Look for the Texas flag in row 507.

"out of town" wasn't a poll option, unfortunately

"out of town" wasn't a poll option, unfortunately
I’ll slap some leftovers in an envelope and get it in the mail to you. Along with the aforementioned leftover hookers and leftover blow. It will be great envelope delivered by people in lovely blue windbreakers.

I’ll slap some leftovers in an envelope and get it in the mail to you. Along with the aforementioned leftover hookers and leftover blow. It will be great envelope delivered by people in lovely blue windbreakers.

“Leftover” blow? I don’t understand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you all that stopped by. Let’s do it again next year!

Did anyone get a picture?

Back