POA Symphony

Seen it done.

And a complete drum kit in a New Beetle.

M first car was a Renault R-10. 48 HP of tiny French technology from 1969:
Renault-R10-fq.jpg
Interestingly enough, I sold it to a bass player who bought it because he could get his upright bass into the car, which he could not do (according to him) in a VW Bug.

I can get one of my basses and an acoustic guitar into the Mini, but (mine's a convertible and this removes some of the possible configurations of seats, etc.) no way I'd get an upright bass in without dropping the top. At least if the bass was still whole...

John

My MINI isn't too bad. I can fit two electrics, my pedalboard, my gig bag, and a small practice amp. If I need to take my Twin Reverb, though, I have to step up to our Expedition.

I really should switch to harmonica.....

My MINI isn't too bad. I can fit two electrics, my pedalboard, my gig bag, and a small practice amp. If I need to take my Twin Reverb, though, I have to step up to our Expedition.

I really should switch to harmonica.....

Go acapella. :)

My worry is how I'm going to fit all that crap into an LSA once I finish my Sport ticket. Maybe I'll have to forsake tube amps..... (sigh)

My worry is how I'm going to fit all that crap into an LSA once I finish my Sport ticket. Maybe I'll have to forsake tube amps..... (sigh)

I discovered that a small trombone fits almost exactly across the back seat of a 172. I think you'll need a 206 in skydiver configuration for your bass.

I've seen electric upright basses with no body before. Funny looking, but they sound good and travel a bit easier.

"Look he's playing to a baby"

There's one from the baby playing angle where you can see his friend talking to the security guys -

I just wasted so many minutes watching his videos. There's one from 2016 where he is being interviewed and the guy asks him, "Do you find that people are more attracted to your sexiness or your saxiness?" I died.

Does it count if you suck at guitar?

Does it count if you suck at guitar?

Sure. Just crank up the distortion.

Or if it gets really bad, do what I do: turn off the pickups and wail your heart out. Everyone will blame the sound tech for not hearing you.

Back