POA Monkey! WTH HAPPENED TO YOU????

AND??!!??

My interpretation is that all is well in the absence is to build suspense for "something"

I will leave it at that and let him chime in if he wants to provide any details. But if I understand correctly he can see our words.

I'm pretty concerned. I feel partially responsible if anything happened to okie. I should have arrested that hairy little addict when he came through a Texas, but even *I* get conned occasionally. Come on Bry! Let's fly up and rescue Okie and send that monkey to Norway

I'm pretty concerned. I feel partially responsible if anything happened to okie. I should have arrested that hairy little addict when he came through a Texas, but even *I* get conned occasionally. Come on Bry! Let's fly up and rescue Okie and send that monkey to Norway

I'm thinking that a certain sniper (I don't know where we might find such an individual) performs an intervention. I see a video coming.

When he finishes his monkey project, let's you and I go up there and retrieve it and get it to Cajun so she can take it to Norway. That would be outstanding. Also is someone writing a book about this damn monkey?

When he finishes his monkey project, let's you and I go up there and retrieve it and get it to Cajun so she can take it to Norway. That would be outstanding. Also is someone writing a book about this damn monkey?

If only we knew an author. Of books. Who is also on PoA. And is also a founding father of TGMR. And who likes cheeseburgers wrapped in lettuce. Hey how did that get in there? Anyways, author, hhmmm.....

You get him to me and I will take our poop-tossing primate pal to the top of this mountain peak -

upload_2017-1-4_12-12-54.png

We will heavily partake of frothy Norwegian beverages until mistakes are made.

I feel like I'll be president of Norway before okie's done with his project (which I assume will be awesome, I just don't know when dafuq it'll be finished).

Wow, you're kinda like a wet blanket. :(
I'm just stating i don't get it, and I have better things to do than troll around here demanding an explanation, I don't mean to be a douchebag :) I'm gonna get back to work now.

O&G is starting to get busy again, Okie and I don't have time for ya'lls antics when we're trying to "Drill, Baby, Drill!"

HE LIVES!!!!!!

He's quite a handful though. Came home today and found him crashed on the kitchen table after a wild morning of hookers and sweet n' low.

vK3HXgkEEXBDyqwr9z0pNiTxEIafU05XVDBuMGIjCWG5cavtEHFnJPOpA_oyXUF8B0wRPOtKuAH6kXn0Yd7OEybHIKEkGbDHiXt_uVFUr_VJfHNw5PH0U0aL186V6gD32x6RWuJ-I_Lsmqs0B1XLgU99pP--G5BaUf364tP9wgI1m5XS4_lUUDn-zsgaTsniXl_A9BB1RVzfSTQqj6UW_Pv0_MQ96YqCpy8rXo0HAuxeYgii9iqPBviLjFTEo8bvP7YNJkwKv06DP5YR8C1l1l9Izh01FsBFE7RUHZj-yKSTW7aSX74Rlwvw8wE24iLZH8LSrTGJcTRFFl5SNkbRP4geOsFWE_VvZ-ZGQgwDXCwZjocDBAh0lixnu5VFp7CfPnshso0n8Kdg65RSYRo3b-Kg57k0B5b7Vqy0n-0sF1CTh7bMfVDo2NP_Thob4GPnJ9M75B7IGo3kATXYkXItGvTERVTlzZctJWcSTaj5uXuWm1EnTrQ9mknd2-pTxljhb4SYgGJjGAk8epQNxtZQYEDzB0nVaxTLrLK6HG10kK7D2NbIRNzbXFdDbuQ8Jgc4ffPkKhGLMNfcW8SdNp7OLzVMX_fT1PEpgFMhDjRhS5oTgFeQ7i6x=w640-h480-no

Disclaimer: The white powdery substance in the photo above is artificial sweetener (pink packets). No monkeys were hurt in the production of this photo. Please don't ban me. It's just a joke.

Last edited:
But seriously, I apologize for dragging out my time with the monkey. I didn't mean to have him this long. I have been trying to do something fairly epic with him, but I've had to deal with some roadblocks in that endeavor.

As far as posting goes, SoonerAviator is pretty much on the money. Oil and gas is firing back up and it's been a busy son-of-a-gun lately. However, there is no excuse for leaving my POA brethren hanging and wondering where the monkey and I are. For this, I am profoundly sorry.

I told 6PC earlier today that I never thought I'd be the subject of a "Where is (insert name)" thread, but here we are. I guess technically the monkey was the subject, but ya know.....

HE LIVES!!!!!!

He's quite a handful though. Came home today and found him crashed on the kitchen table after a wild morning of hookers and sweet n' low.

vK3HXgkEEXBDyqwr9z0pNiTxEIafU05XVDBuMGIjCWG5cavtEHFnJPOpA_oyXUF8B0wRPOtKuAH6kXn0Yd7OEybHIKEkGbDHiXt_uVFUr_VJfHNw5PH0U0aL186V6gD32x6RWuJ-I_Lsmqs0B1XLgU99pP--G5BaUf364tP9wgI1m5XS4_lUUDn-zsgaTsniXl_A9BB1RVzfSTQqj6UW_Pv0_MQ96YqCpy8rXo0HAuxeYgii9iqPBviLjFTEo8bvP7YNJkwKv06DP5YR8C1l1l9Izh01FsBFE7RUHZj-yKSTW7aSX74Rlwvw8wE24iLZH8LSrTGJcTRFFl5SNkbRP4geOsFWE_VvZ-ZGQgwDXCwZjocDBAh0lixnu5VFp7CfPnshso0n8Kdg65RSYRo3b-Kg57k0B5b7Vqy0n-0sF1CTh7bMfVDo2NP_Thob4GPnJ9M75B7IGo3kATXYkXItGvTERVTlzZctJWcSTaj5uXuWm1EnTrQ9mknd2-pTxljhb4SYgGJjGAk8epQNxtZQYEDzB0nVaxTLrLK6HG10kK7D2NbIRNzbXFdDbuQ8Jgc4ffPkKhGLMNfcW8SdNp7OLzVMX_fT1PEpgFMhDjRhS5oTgFeQ7i6x=w640-h480-no

Disclaimer: The white powdery substance in the photo above is artificial sweetener (pink packets). No monkeys were hurt in the production of this photo. Please don't ban me. It's just a joke.

That is my favorite monkey picture to date!!!!!

....I have been trying to do something fairly epic with him...

okie, the fact that you actually posted is epic. now it's time to hijack back the monkey so we can get him to Cajun so the two of them can rape and pillage their way thru Norway.

okie, the fact that you actually posted is epic. now it's time to hijack back the monkey so we can get him to Cajun so the two of them can rape and pillage their way thru Norway.

We have time... I won't be heading to Viking Land til May. I definitely have plans for that monkey, but just relieved to see he (and Okie!!!) are alive and well!

And yes, I did buy a sack of monkey figurines and put Sharpie lipstick on them so the monkey would have companions :)

@Cajun_Flyer , I will get the monkey moving your way before your trip.

Oh, he got a monkey sized replica of my airplane for Christmas too.
skQrcAZ63vgwM2wMmciy0insQYVCQcq-C0arco_yyw7AZIO-LAArP-WhqyHN2oWFSlhuVoGyTFRDD_H7OI21x8lbNCKyYBM6L8xOyKGnSLq_66OG1YnuYUHSzOJZPs4Aozu3xdKFgcqe0oA4w8KjqOVPsoh_odyg54mgNZLxhlZ-PoPmECwrytfWqOqNmg2DONg309PLz6JpEqVPCZY3zGBT5Io7HCLb4AMzwwkeRthaHkJSilNxMua8aPDNWFwwHnm05Yc02iCqFoFaXcEtVjH-05O6lYWzq6ieC2Xhbl-JzHbUMbcFPyNknYI5dju54IRpbK76sE9yiPmQeZZz5b9LlMXixdmK8ZpsRQOUHS43NwSP6H7RC0lGX10xrDbB5_EZkbrEOTxcKd7eERU9_aNFALOrb95h_Kk8GE96NyfbYj-Mj2j94wvWCWSstDm0zBfZBrIL7lfKmV-vo44cAz3yLaiLOdeidSghPv9l-J4g_QKm0mfGxgMaPSGYve3COXLkEPy2gOZPklCC17QcB6ipbAVEm8dJ_asXZdvLkFuvXdDjPzJeI4kopDXX380vrQTvE3RXHsLNGzxrk9UQuz1IgwPT1k7cWgb6ZFE0-Su98Adn3n98=w640-h480-no

ErSkfEtcpAfmfJcbuvUsyXyGL6ISeV03sTkPhn_UPrBOZ9-rInPXH9tBKR7fU035jWHbKV8Z_tA_VedE-bJAXNgWLJ1dexOi8UCC1WjuX5sXXC_wVo-PPVd3vOcLEgrgCWzNwJsGrSmJ-XnYXDltiP2S93FZWNCxynmzgUs48-074_QGyWtnW3Z4ggpf4PPPh15v4B6FwfDXTlluXctfkXSx-GCNPYqPZSbc28lP2bMXPJPUSo7-y8Svo599Fc8vkaHirfOd6wQ15Uw2P2m2F0snJYCeF4Isgx58t6nRstVKcR5BDzUNvR7E7W5BcbKDJv6Bo9357Dwnrd5_TBNgk5rlx5Fy4RGNSPMxiSW6EeACkiauAx9SqZrxr1wHQPYTIAj_CY3PwLr_J6s7auTkACupvOzUFoUrjeXBiV5Et6Ur9372BBokEsJPTets3I231LEfVXIpT9zutmSl1c-UcUWFxdsWvNvRutACworoqrQotwOsQ0BEC49rNevO9NNL67jEd7Q3a-iWR-nmAA3RCql5pldKtX5YNeXDXXSKZ--PXdFKmCk9eYOTw7-vsnmQgji7uOr4fB4gVLHOB-3JnkTEvhRwOuAXmGv2IENvaFaD5WisLAZ_=w1209-h906-no
now you need a plane sized replica of the monkey for your hangar

And yes, I did buy a sack of monkey figurines and put Sharpie lipstick on them so the monkey would have companions :)

@Cajun_Flyer , I will get the monkey moving your way before your trip.

Oh, he got a monkey sized replica of my airplane for Christmas too.
skQrcAZ63vgwM2wMmciy0insQYVCQcq-C0arco_yyw7AZIO-LAArP-WhqyHN2oWFSlhuVoGyTFRDD_H7OI21x8lbNCKyYBM6L8xOyKGnSLq_66OG1YnuYUHSzOJZPs4Aozu3xdKFgcqe0oA4w8KjqOVPsoh_odyg54mgNZLxhlZ-PoPmECwrytfWqOqNmg2DONg309PLz6JpEqVPCZY3zGBT5Io7HCLb4AMzwwkeRthaHkJSilNxMua8aPDNWFwwHnm05Yc02iCqFoFaXcEtVjH-05O6lYWzq6ieC2Xhbl-JzHbUMbcFPyNknYI5dju54IRpbK76sE9yiPmQeZZz5b9LlMXixdmK8ZpsRQOUHS43NwSP6H7RC0lGX10xrDbB5_EZkbrEOTxcKd7eERU9_aNFALOrb95h_Kk8GE96NyfbYj-Mj2j94wvWCWSstDm0zBfZBrIL7lfKmV-vo44cAz3yLaiLOdeidSghPv9l-J4g_QKm0mfGxgMaPSGYve3COXLkEPy2gOZPklCC17QcB6ipbAVEm8dJ_asXZdvLkFuvXdDjPzJeI4kopDXX380vrQTvE3RXHsLNGzxrk9UQuz1IgwPT1k7cWgb6ZFE0-Su98Adn3n98=w640-h480-no

ErSkfEtcpAfmfJcbuvUsyXyGL6ISeV03sTkPhn_UPrBOZ9-rInPXH9tBKR7fU035jWHbKV8Z_tA_VedE-bJAXNgWLJ1dexOi8UCC1WjuX5sXXC_wVo-PPVd3vOcLEgrgCWzNwJsGrSmJ-XnYXDltiP2S93FZWNCxynmzgUs48-074_QGyWtnW3Z4ggpf4PPPh15v4B6FwfDXTlluXctfkXSx-GCNPYqPZSbc28lP2bMXPJPUSo7-y8Svo599Fc8vkaHirfOd6wQ15Uw2P2m2F0snJYCeF4Isgx58t6nRstVKcR5BDzUNvR7E7W5BcbKDJv6Bo9357Dwnrd5_TBNgk5rlx5Fy4RGNSPMxiSW6EeACkiauAx9SqZrxr1wHQPYTIAj_CY3PwLr_J6s7auTkACupvOzUFoUrjeXBiV5Et6Ur9372BBokEsJPTets3I231LEfVXIpT9zutmSl1c-UcUWFxdsWvNvRutACworoqrQotwOsQ0BEC49rNevO9NNL67jEd7Q3a-iWR-nmAA3RCql5pldKtX5YNeXDXXSKZ--PXdFKmCk9eYOTw7-vsnmQgji7uOr4fB4gVLHOB-3JnkTEvhRwOuAXmGv2IENvaFaD5WisLAZ_=w1209-h906-no

I love it. I'd like to get one. I wonder if they will hit the model with a rasp file and smear some tar on it to make it look authentic?

I want the monkey to come with me on the delivery of my new G6. Send him my way please. I want him to be my first passenger
If he comes back through here again Ill bring him to you. Dang, last time I had the monkey I had to take him to Bama land...ugh But ill suffer through it again. The things I do for monkey love!!

If he comes back through here again Ill bring him to you. Dang, last time I had the monkey I had to take him to Bama land...ugh But ill suffer through it again. The things I do for monkey love!!

You love visiting Bama! You know you do. :D

I'm good with whatever, but we better do our monkey trip planning on the original monkey thread.

Oh. Kieflier.

Damn, I just pulled a thread and now my buttcheeks are hanging out.

Glad to hear that both the Monkey and Okie are alive and well.

Now get him moving!

So, are we saving the monkey from Okie or Okie from the monkey? I'm confused

Jim, what u have to understand is that each persons post takes on a certain 'tone', if u will. You'll come to know the '6-ness' tone of 6pc's posts, right now the aloofness of @OkieFlyer 's nonexistent posts, the 'Sac-ness' that @Sac Arrow can add at any moment.

But what is currently an unknown is the tone of DuPuisness. A post in the tone of @Ted DuPuiness might be hard to swallow. But we don't know, we're kind of experimenting with DuPuiness right now.

Like Cajun said, we hope Okie is ok. But really, it would suck if TGMR ended in, of all places, Oklahoma.

And Jim, since he's the new BMOC, we're just kinda playing with DuPuiness. See how much he can take before he spews his MCness in our faces.

The Ted, AKA benevolent dictator, shall ban anyone who says anything bad about twins.

(Just leaving that wide open for @SixPapaCharlie - there's Doublemint fun to be had here...)

Don't make me open this... ;)

View attachment 50381

1c136d39c73c909f6d0d557b5e87baf4.jpg

He hasn't been on in almost a month... I could try to get a hold of him through my old boss but what do I tell him? The internet demands the monkey spanked and returned immediately?

He would show up before we could goad you into actually making that phone call. Damn.

I'm thinking that a certain sniper (I don't know where we might find such an individual) performs an intervention. I see a video coming.

Did someone say they want the monkey shot? Because I can assist with that.

We will heavily partake of frothy Norwegian beverages until mistakes are made.

Ummm. Interesting wording. LOL

Back