POA is now like your intestines..

iflyatiger

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
iflyatiger
Everything is going fine, all of the different bacteria is getting along, once in a while there is a slight disruption but it quickly works itself out and you continue on just fine.

But now along comes this very nasty much more disruptive bacteria and really screws with the whole system. The good bacteria start to get out numbered by the bad and before you know it all you are left with is the bad bacteria and a whole lot of crap to deal with!

Let's not let the bad bacteria take over....

yes, don't take a massive dose of antibiotics that wipe out all your intestinal flora. Then you have to have the proper bacteria reintroduced.

No worries though, I think POA is pretty "regular".

So I'm in the position where I get to just watch folks compare me to intestinal bacteria... because I'm so mean. I think that may qualify as irony.

If I protest that just proves the point...so here I sit.

OK, I'll play along with a useless pop culture reference:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10304/saturday-night-live-colon-blow

attachment.php

Attachments

• colonblow.jpg
    colonblow.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 254
So I'm in the position where I get to just watch folks compare me to intestinal bacteria... because I'm so mean. I think that may qualify as irony.

I thought he was talking about Henning - why does everything have to be about you?:D

I thought he was talking about Henning - why does everything have to be about you?:D

Thanks for that...but I think this time Henning is safe.

: )

Everything is going fine, all of the different bacteria is getting along, once in a while there is a slight disruption but it quickly works itself out and you continue on just fine.

But now along comes this very nasty much more disruptive bacteria and really screws with the whole system. The good bacteria start to get out numbered by the bad and before you know it all you are left with is the bad bacteria and a whole lot of crap to deal with!

...which requires determining which are the bad bacteria, which sounds a whole lot like determining who the bad guy is, and the last time we had a thread like that, it ended badly. :nono:

...and I thought *I* was the bug.

I want to be the bug! Let me!

Suddenly I feel like having some yogurt!

Sometimes a good fart settles everything...:hairraise::yikes::dunno:
(Just going along with the intestinal inuendo...)

Hmmmmmm...Und vy vould you think dis thread is about you? :popcorn:

Ok, who the heck are you talking about? And why? And how do you know it is not you? And why is it in this thread where I have the need to feel polite, as opposed to the SZ.

Everyone gets a bout of verbal dysentery now and again. Take a little kaopectate, move on.

Last edited:
As long as you're a dead bug like this one:

dead-bug-tracy-reese.jpg

Plenty of life left in that bug, looks like the wheels are still on it.... and those minor dings will buff right out.

I don't post all that much and I don't have any friends on or from POA, but all I really see about Captain is he is type-a personality that can be an ass sometimes who happens to have a low post count, as opposed to several type-a/asses who have thousands of posts.

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you, don't you, don't you?

Apologies to Carly and Warren.

I thought they were talking about me? :confused:

:rofl:

...and I thought *I* was the bug.

I want to be the bug! Let me!

If you think this thread is about you, you're probably right. If you're absolutely certain that it isn't, you're probably wrong. (<-- directed at anyone and everyone on the interweb).

Are we pilots or 3rd graders during recess.
We can't be both??

Bottom line, we all know Spike is always the trouble maker.

Bottom line, we all know Spike is always the trouble maker.

A friend says "Lawyers were the kids on the playground who knew ALL the game's rules and how to take advantage of them."

So... in a way, you're right. Lawyers make trouble as a profession. And get paid to do it.

Kinda makes Spike smarter than all of us, wasting our time and talents making trouble in an Internet forum when there's good money to be had doing it in an office, doesn't it? ;)

Back