POA In Memorium 2015

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Time to take a look back on 2015 and remember those that have chosen or been selected to not be posting here anymore. There maybe more but I just thought of this like 20 minutes ago and don't do very thorough research.

Time to take a look back on 2015 and remember those that have chosen or been selected to not be posting here anymore. There maybe more but I just thought of this like 20 minutes ago and don't do very thorough research.

Now, if that doesn't get an Academy nomination for Best Short Subject Documentary we'll know that the whole thing is rigged.

I pooped a little when watching this.

Like my grandma, I didn't realize they were gone. I thought she was just asleep in her rocker. As for SZ, it's surprising that it died right after the announcement.

Still a couple of cyber bullies that seem to be allowed to do what they want here. I may leave this year, never can tell.

I actually prefer to be forgotten when I leave.

Still a couple of cyber bullies that seem to be allowed to do what they want here. I may leave this year, never can tell.

Who will I make village jokes with if you leave? NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTANDS!!!

The captain slide actually caused me to hurt my sides.

If I ever get tossed, you can look for me on CL in casual encounters. I'll let you guess which subgroup.

That used to bother me too, but I eventually came around to thinking that it just spices the place up a little. I doubt that they act like that in real life. I'm guilty of making a handful of posts on here that I later regretted. And not just the ones soliciting cuties.

Don't leave. We need an old man's perspective from time to time. :D

If I ever get tossed, you can look for me on CL in casual encounters. I'll let you guess which subgroup.

I'm guessing that you'll be in the S&M subs subgroup....:D

Someone has waaay too much time on his hands! But I still laughed.

Better yet, any thoughts on who won't be on POA Dec2016?

64050542.jpg

That used to bother me too, but I eventually came around to thinking that it just spices the place up a little. I doubt that they act like that in real life. I'm guilty of making a handful of posts on here that I later regretted. And not just the ones soliciting cuties.

Don't leave. We need an old man's perspective from time to time. :D

Oh thanks, I feel so much better now.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back