PoA Book Club -Flight of Passage

drafttek

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
Just finished Tony Condon's copy of "Flight of Passage" by Rinker Buck. What a great book, Highly recommended. Who wants it next?

I can also offer up my copies of:
"Nothing By Chance" by Richard Bach
"An Ace of the Eighth" by Norman "Bud" Fortier
"Fate is the Hunter" by Ernest K. Gann --CapeCod Jay you never got back to me if you wanted it.

Anybody have "Ernest Gann's Flying Circus"?

Just finished Tony Condon's copy of "Flight of Passage" by Rinker Buck. What a great book, Highly recommended. Who wants it next?

I can also offer up my copies of:
"Nothing By Chance" by Richard Bach
"An Ace of the Eighth" by Norman "Bud" Fortier
"Fate is the Hunter" by Ernest K. Gann --CapeCod Jay you never got back to me if you wanted it.

Anybody have "Ernest Gann's Flying Circus"?
I'll take the "Flight" and any other you want to toss my way.

Got your PM, John. I'll send it out Friday I hope.

Jay, get me your address and I'll get Fate over to you.

Heck, John's in Marshfield, Jay's on the Cape, and I'm in Taunton. Prolly be quicker to meet in Plymouth for a beer!

Got your PM, John. I'll send it out Friday I hope.

Jay, get me your address and I'll get Fate over to you.

Heck, John's in Marshfield, Jay's on the Cape, and I'm in Taunton. Prolly be quicker to meet in Plymouth for a beer!
More fun, too! I think it's about time I throw a few books into the librayr. I'll check the library and follow up....

John,
still have Flight of Passage?

Still have "Flight of Passage" looking for the next reader and or Tony to ask for it back. Maybe with a specific area of PoA for BOOKS, we'll find a worthy reader.
PM if interested.

If no one has claimed it yet, just send it on back John. Ill PM the address.

I thought it was a good story, If I read it when I was in High School, I might have thought about flying back then (instead of 20 years later). It really was a very ambitious adventure, then consider they were 15 and 17.

What a great story. I read it in a weekend and loved it!

Back