PNP: 1. Leg needed from Kannapolis, NC

Skywalker

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Skywalker
Hello,

There is a flight from Kannapolis, NC to Flint, MI that needs a pilot for the first leg. There are already two pilots lined up for the 2nd and 3rd leg.

Please look at this PNP thread and support if you can - please communicate with the pilots or post in this thread directly: https://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52690

The cats that are flown are usually really cute and relaxed and just roll up and sleep.

Thank you for your consideration!
Martina

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I know the rescue organization is very patient and very thankful, if their cats are rescued with delay. We have flown cats for them before and had to delay the flight for some time due to weather....

Hello,

The rescue organizations are in desperate need for the first leg from Kannapolis to wherever you are able to fly to (general Northwest direction would be good though... :D). The most recent link for the PNP request is this one:

https://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52690

If you are looking for a reason to go flying, this would be a good opportunity... :)

Please post directly in the PNP thread if you can fill a leg!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey - we could meet somewhere cool...

well I was briefly considering a leg from JQF to about CRW. not sure if I would call Charleston WV 'cool' lol but also I have to see how the week plays out with work and weather. but it might be a possibility. oh also, I'd have to hope someone could meet me in WV. finally...………….cats? crikey, I don't know anything about transporting cats!

Cats are very easy to transport. They are sitting / lying in their transport boxes and sleep. They might entertain you at the beginning of the trip ;):rolleyes::p, but other then that, they will VERY likely be good passengers.

We never had issues with transporting cats and you will have to be careful that you don’t want to keep them all!!! :p

Here some sleepy heads that we have transported recently:

A8AB6FEC-C732-47DF-BFC6-19965D8A74D7.jpeg

The little white one in the back was adopted before we even got home from Flint and it’s only a 20 minutes flight!

2404EAA6-0C4A-4600-974E-F6D7BE688279.jpeg

alright, crazy cat lady...…...u got me flying cats tomorrow.

Even though you're paying for the flight, (although its tax deductible) the look on the face/s of the people you turn the animals over to at the end is worth the flight. I've thought about buying a PnP tee shirt or a hat and a sticker to go on the plane, I've just not got around to it yet.

Even though you're paying for the flight, (although its tax deductible) the look on the face/s of the people you turn the animals over to at the end is worth the flight. I've thought about buying a PnP tee shirt or a hat and a sticker to go on the plane, I've just not got around to it yet.

I got me a shirt but aint no sticker goin on my plane 'cept maybe a 'will fly for weed' bumper sticker.

alright, crazy cat lady...…...u got me flying cats tomorrow.

You ROCK!!!

Those two transports from the pictures above were the perfect ‘crazy cat lady’ starter kit. Oliver said ‘no’ though... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know Veda and Marleen appreciate that you are flying the kitties! Last time we met one of the sending rescues ladies, she was close to crying because she was so grateful that we flew the cats...

Fly safely and don’t keep all the kitties! :biggrin:

Make sure that the carrier are not in the sun during the flight and give them some shade if the sun is looking into your nice Mooney. :)

The last group we transported was panting heavily because it was hot when we transferred them from one plane to the next. The sun was then shining in our Mooney and warming their carrier. Once the sun was blocked they were fine.

You will do great!:)

Back