Pls help me about degree

You've certainly come to the right place.

Just be aware that some of the folks here have rather... unique senses of humor.

-Rich
And very little tolerance for what appears to be a poorly written questionnaire with absolutely nothing to do with aviation. After about 10 questions I gave up trying to answer because the questions and answer choices made it almost impossible to continue.

And very little tolerance for what appears to be a poorly written questionnaire with absolutely nothing to do with aviation. After about 10 questions I gave up trying to answer because the questions and answer choices made it almost impossible to continue.

Poorly written yes, but it -is- in an open topic forum, can't blast the OP on that one.

Started the survey,too many questions on the boss,can't figure out what your trying to accomplish.

Plus, I don't speak "American English", I speak the Queen's English.

It's called the "kings English" and most Americans don't speak it thank god. Most people speak American English as it has evolved considerably even since 1900.

It's called the "kings English" and most Americans don't speak it thank god. Most people speak American English as it has evolved considerably even since 1900.

Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Unless Liz has died recently, it's still the Queen's English.

Sorry, It's always refered to as " the Kings English" regardless of who's at bat. You may need remedial work.

Sorry, It's always refered to as " the Kings English" regardless of who's at bat. You may need remedial work.

Yeah, no...Lots of things will change names when Liz dies, including that one...you're the one in need of remedial training.

Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
I dare you guys to talk like that to ATC on your aircraft radio. Please make sure it's a facility that has an internet connection so we can all listen.:)

For a trial run, post your rendition of a few typical ATC radio transactions.

It was my impression that the author is neither American nor a native English speaker, and is attempting to discern certain customs of people in this country, most likely for business purposes.

-Rich

It was my impression that the author is neither American nor a native English speaker, and is attempting to discern certain customs of people in this country, most likely for business purposes.

-Rich

Your making it harder than it really is. Anyone who flys for company or an airline needs a few social graces and the ability to possibly write a legible report if they are promoted to a management position. I doubt if " one of them forners " is trying to discern anything. Why not answer it to the best of your ability and move on?

I dare you guys to talk like that to ATC on your aircraft radio. Please make sure it's a facility that has an internet connection so we can all listen.:)

Oh man we really need to start a thread/contest with us intentionally slipping junk in to our radio chatter to share on live Atc.

I'm quite sure there are some Live ATC archives of me telling Oakland Center I'm "In da house, level 3,000 feet."

" ...yo yo yo....United xxx keepin it real at 350...booyah!"

Back