Plethora of Publications (Sectionals, Terminals, AFDs, Instrument)

tlglenn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Ted
I did a lot of travelling over the past few months. So, here's a few slightly-used publications I'd like to sell. All pages are present. Buyer specifies method and pays for shipping. If there's an expired item you want ask me if I have it and if so, I'll toss it into your order for no extra charge (although shipping costs might be higher).

SECTIONAL CHART
Seattle expiring Dec. 15, 2011 ($2.00)

TERMINAL AREA CHART
Denver expiring Jan. 12, 2012 ($1.50)

Or both for $3.00.

Last edited:
Hmmm... 4 A/FD's, 5 IAP books, 3 low enroutes, 4 TACs, and 11 sectionals - That comes to about $161. That's more than a year-long ForeFlight subscription. ;)

Sounds like an epic trip - where all did you go?

Was going to say the same thing about FF, but you beat me to it.

All the TACs and AFDs have been sold. Some of the sectionals have been sold. I added some more instrument-related items after returning from yet another trip.

Hmmm... 4 A/FD's, 5 IAP books, 3 low enroutes, 4 TACs, and 11 sectionals - That comes to about $161. That's more than a year-long ForeFlight subscription. ;)

Sounds like an epic trip - where all did you go?

Yeah, I really should go electronic except that paper doesn't fail in flight unless I spill lots of water on it.

I suppose I could get two electronic devices from two different manufacturers.

Back in June I went from Tucson to Vancouver, British Columbia which a couple stops along the way.

Last month I went to Cleveland, Erie, Minneapolis, etc. with some stops along the way.

This past weekend I was in Denver.

Yeah, I really should go electronic except that paper doesn't fail in flight unless I spill lots of water on it.

Ironically, that kills most gadgets too. ;)

Actually, I think the iPad would probably do OK with a water spill unless you spilled it directly into one of the ports on the top or bottom. The front is all glass, the back and sides are a single piece of aluminum and there's a rubber seal between them. It's handled my abuse quite well so far.

I suppose I could get two electronic devices from two different manufacturers.

I'm using two devices from the same manufacturer, but they're running different versions of iOS and different versions of ForeFlight. Never had a problem with either one in flight that affected anything - Very early on I had a single GPS glitch on the iPad that was solved with a reboot, but this isn't a GPS to me, it's an EFB. Charts were working just fine.

Back in June I went from Tucson to Vancouver, British Columbia which a couple stops along the way.

Last month I went to Cleveland, Erie, Minneapolis, etc. with some stops along the way.

This past weekend I was in Denver.

Wow! Glad you're getting use out of your plane. What kind of plane are you flying?

Back