Please welcome toobumpy to PoA

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
She'll be joining me at Gastons.

Cool story bro.

Dammit, it just feels wrong to make fun of a Jesse post. What happened to the old days where it felt right...

FlYqRjJ.jpg

So many possible jokes with that username but she'd kick my ass. LOL

Welcome, 2bumps!

Reminds me of my high school friend's sister, who we used to call tater-tots.

I have a feeling she's going to make me change her username....

I'm confused. If she uses a computer, why are you introducing her for her? If she doesn't use a computer....

So do we get to vote for the new username? :D

propcicle
slippygal
beavertail
cumulonimbiotch
rmkvrbmood
TsFzRa
HzOfGlory

Come on, I suck at this!

at least 1 pic is here ... just have to go look. Altho it's hard to tell if she's snuggling in close for warmth or if she's scared to death ... :)

at least 1 pic is here ... just have to go look. Altho it's hard to tell if she's snuggling in close for warmth or if she's scared to death ... :)

Or both? :dunno:

If she's flying in with Jessie I'm certain she's taking her lumps!
If she's flying in with Jessie, I'd pay cash money to see the two of them get out of that Fly Baby.....

Ron Wanttaja

Who's Jessie?

I suggested she use CaptainWiTuLo.

I'm confused. If she uses a computer, why are you introducing her for her? If she doesn't use a computer....

So do we get to vote for the new username? :D

propcicle
slippygal
beavertail
cumulonimbiotch
rmkvrbmood
TsFzRa
HzOfGlory

Come on, I suck at this!

She keeps asking me questions about Gastons and I keep telling her she should just join, post, and read. I assured her she'd be welcome and created this thread to show her that. That may have back fired on me a bit.

Perhaps a vote for a new username is what needs to happen.

Last edited:
I suggested she use CaptainWiTuLo.

She keeps asking me questions about Gastons and I keep telling her she should just join, post, and read. I assured her she'd be welcome and created this thread to show her that. That may have back fired on me a bit.

Perhaps a vote for a new username is what needs to happen.

So if someone throes you in the river this year is she going to help?

Welcome to PoA, toobumpy! Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Aaaand it's the 24th post in the thread before a civilized "welcome to POA" message is posted. (Welcome, toobumpy, or whatever your name ultimately ends up being!)

She doesn't smell of meat right ? We already know how one member feels about that.... :rofl:

Welcome Toobumpy :). I hope you enjoyed Gaston's.

I'm still trying to figure out why this was posted in the "cool places to fly" forum. I have my suspicions but I guess I should keep them to myself.

I'm still trying to figure out why this was posted in the "cool places to fly" forum. I have my suspicions but I guess I should keep them to myself.

Because Jesse brought Linda to Gaston's last year, which was her introduction to most of PoA.

Back